Social Media

Say Yes to Serums!


 I've been really big into skin care lately so lets talk serums. I figure I might as well get my skin as flawless as possible since I'm not getting any younger here (tear). I've started incorporating them into my routine and I find they complete my nightly regimen perfectly. Face serums can help make skin firmer, lighten dark circles and appear more youthful. These are the most fabulous serums I have stumbled upon yet. Thank you Glossybox!


Lancer Lift Serum Intense:  The epitome of luxury! Dr. Lancer is Kim K's dermatologist so you know it's fabulous. The formula uses pure gold leaf and unique plant stem cells to make skin appear firmer. I just love how extremely silky it feels.


Skin Inc Custom-Blended Brightening Serum:  The label recommends two to three drops but I find one drop to be more than enough. The texture is a bit sticky but once applied it leaves a beautiful glow. I like to massage it into the skin at night and upon wakening I instantly notice a softness to the face. My most favorite serum yet! I love it.


Revive Intensify Volumizing Eye Serum:  It has a very liquid-y formula and absorbs onto the skin once applied. It feels extremely light and  I absolutely adore the brightness it brings to the face.



As I get older, I find myself trying to cling onto that youthful glow and when it comes to skincare, I find it completely acceptable to splurge. What's your must have skincare product? Until next time, toodles.


P.S.  Don't forget to check out the GIVEAWAY I'm hosting! One of you beauties will receive a limited edition M.A.C Goddes of the Sea lippie. Click HERE for details.


Love,



Ashley












Instagram

Theme by BD